Our client based in Slough is an international global company. They are currently recruiting for a Sales Administrator to join their team. This is an additional staff member due to expansion.
Hours: 9 - 5.30
Salary up to £24.5K depending on skills and experience
The role involves processing parts, quotations, orders & shipments and custotmer enquiries.
The key objectives are:
- To deal with high volume of queries and ensure clients are kept up to date with order status
- Resolving cusotmer issues
- Become familiar with the product
- Understand internal procedures and systems
- Receive orders by phone, email or fax
- Dealing with quotations and orders
- Develop customer relationships
- Place freight bookings with freight agents
- Organise inspection of goods & certificates of origin
- Produce shipping documentation such as Letters of Credits
Prior shipping, sales admin experience is ideally required.
Good customer service & IT skills are essential!
The company will offer 25 days holiday, bonuses & a generous pension.
- Letters of Credit
- Sales Administration
- Parts Ordering