Sales Administrator - Perm position - Solihull - 24-26k - Call Jenny
Your new company
Our client is a leading property development company based in Solihull, South Birmingham. With offices up and down the country and multiple sites in the region and an ambitious growth plan, it is an exciting time to join the organisation. We are currently seeking a Sales Administrator on a permanent basis to sit within the Sales and Marketing team.
Your new role
Your new role will be to support the Sales office manager with the following:
- Attending weekly meetings, minuting and distributing information
- Chasing information from all of the sites regarding price lists, forecasts and incentive information
- You will provide training to new sales advisers joining the organisation on systems and ensure that all paperwork is completed for registration
- Ordering stock for all sites including stationary and uniforms for new starters
- Using systems to keep all company information up-to-date
- Completing weekly duties to ensure that all sites are prepared for sales and builds commencing the next week
What you'll need to succeed
We are looking for candidates with previous property administration experience. You must be able to communicate professionally and clearly via written and verbal channels. You will work well under pressure and be able to hit tight deadlines and weekly targets. Furthermore, you will be comfortable taking on additional responsibility when the Office Manager is absent.
What you'll get in return
- Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 depending on experience
- 26 days holiday plus bank holiday
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.