Sales Administrator - No Experience Needed!
Bishops Cleeve - Cheltenham - Free Parking
Reporting to the Sales Manager the Business Support Assistant will be required to provide support for the company. The role will require the individual to be comfortable liaising with clients, different departments, and external suppliers and contacts. This role needs someone who’s organised, proactive and has a positive attitude to problem-solving. With training provided you will be joining a driven and hardworking team. This company will offer growth and career progression for the right candidate.
- Support the Sales team in the production of sales quotations
- Support the sales team in the production of order forms
- Raising capex requests, purchase requests and sending purchase orders
- Liaising with the sales team and customers regarding delivery dates
- Work alongside credit control department to ensure that customer documentation is completed and stored correctly
- Work alongside purchasing department to ensure the equipment pricing on quotations are accurate
- Process online orders
- To undertake all other duties in-keeping with your level of training and experience
- Confident, self-motivated, keen and eager to learn
- Capable of working on own initiative
- Able to prioritise workload effectively
- Resourceful and diligent
- Excellent communicator
- Team focused
- Computer literate, with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office Package (especially MS Word, MS Excel & MS PowerPoint)
For immediate consideration, please send your CV to Lucy at i2i Recruitment today.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasise any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.
- Business Support
- Sales Team
- Energetic team player
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'