Sales Administrator Appointment Setter
This is a great opportunity to join my client who are the leaders in their industry. They are currently looking for an Internal Sales Executive to support the field based Account Managers.
The role involves playing a fully active part in working as part of a team with the Regional Account Manager for London to achieve and beat pre-determined sales targets.
Specific duties & responsibilities
- To produce and follow up sales quotes for both new and existing customers and to manage advance payments where necessary.
- To work in partnership with the Regional Account Manager to generate and qualify sales leads.
- To acquire and maintain a detailed knowledge of the company's products, services and procedures.
- To qualify inbound sales leads and then manage them in the most efficient way.
- To maximise regional sales revenue through warm calling, tele-sales, up-selling and arranging sales appointments for your Regional Account Manager.
- To oversee the complete customer journey to ensure the best possible customer experience.
- To accompany the Regional Account Manager at occasional meetings or events with key clients.
- To monitor and manage buying patterns to ensure customers do not lapse. This could involve weekly / monthly routines for customer contact.
- To be proficient in the use of the Company's ERP and CRM systems ("Intact") including maintenance of the region's customer database.
- To acquire and maintain a relevant working knowledge of the hospitality industry and in particular the London region.
- To assist the Regional Account Manager in the preparation of the monthly sales activity report.
- To provide new and existing clients with brochures, product samples, etc. as necessary.
- To manage and / or assist with targeted marketing campaigns.
The successful candidate will ideally have previous experience in a sales role in a business to business environment. You will be a team player, self-motivated and have the ability to manage your own time. Excellent communication skills are a must along with being able to build strong working relationships with clients. Due to the location of our client, you must also be able drive with your own car.
Think you have the necessary skills? Then apply now!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
- Sales Executive | Sales Support | Sales Administration | Sales Administrator | Appointment Setter | Account Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'