Brewster Pratap are currently recruiting an experienced Sales Admin Manager for a leading manufacturer in Sheffield. Initially working on a 6 month contract, there is an opportunity for the role to become permanent.
As the Customer Services Manager you will be responsible for managing a team of 8 Customer Service Administrators, managing the sales order management activity and customer queries across multiple business units, product categories markets and channels.
- Provide direction and leadership to the Customer Services team
- Manage sales order management activity, price / credit administration, and customer queries across multiple business units, product categories markets and channels
- Provide comprehensive and efficient order management and fulfilment services developing and maintaining strong relationships with customers, distributors, sales forces and 3rd-party support providers across the globe
- Provide a professional support platform to the sales forces via reporting; issue resolution and CRM related measures
- Manage internal and external (public) correspondence
- Generate loyal customers and consumers evidenced though the collation of satisfaction index measures
- Produce and manage the annual budget and control cost aligned to the overall business plan of the company
The Customer Service Manager will be engaging and motivating, leading by example and building relationships.
- Experience of using an order management & processing and CRM system
- Good understanding of supply chain & logistics
- Microsoft Office Skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Fluent in English, German and/or French
- Business, finance & commercial awareness
- Results & quality driven, ability to implement controls and make things happen
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- 25 holidays + stats
- Hours of work - between 8am - 5:30pm
- Excellent location in Sheffield with strong motorway links
- Free parking
- Easily accessible by public transport
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Private Medical Scheme
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
- Sales Manager
- Sales Support Manager
- Customer Services Manager
- Customer Relations Manager
- Sales Administration Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'