- Rapidly growing division of global American software company
- Opportunity to double your basic salary in commission
- Chance to sell to the directors of some of the UK's largest commercial property companies
The Role: We are excited to be recruiting for the global player in the commercial proptech space. This role will require someone to sell the product offering to both new and existing customers and will need someone who is well versed in new business acquisition as well as upselling and account expansion. The company have valuable relationships with some of the UK's largest commercial property owners and agents. They are looking for someone who can leverage and utilise these relationships to increase revenue. This role will be based from home and time out on the road, face to face with clients.
The Company: The company we are recruiting for are undeniably one of the world's most successful information and service providers in the commercial property space. For over 30 years, CRE owners and brokers have utilised their information and technology tools to provide more competitive pricing and better-quality insight to their customers. This is an exciting time for the business as the growth stage of this product will take the wider company to an area of the CRE sector it has not previously explored.
As a Sales Account Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Selling annual licenses to the commercial property space
- Meeting with directors of some of the UK's largest clients
- Developing and growing account spend
For this position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- New business and account management sales experience
- Ideally have experience of working in the Digital Marketplace or Commercial property market
- Degree education (or above)
Benefits of the Sales Account Manager role:
- £50-70,000 basic salary OTE £100-140,000
- £6,000 Car allowance
- Flexibility to work from home
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'