Demon Recruitment Group is looking to recruit an Sales Account Manager to join their Client in the Feltham area.
Duties will include:
- To manage and maintain relationships with a selection of their major contract catering accounts and their sites/venues who are placing orders with them daily (ranging from small day to day events and major sporting/hospitality events across the year)
- Provide excellent customer service and identify ways to grow the business and maximize revenue from all new sites and events
- Managing the existing customers within the major account
- Engage and communicate with customers that come via incoming calls, showroom visits and e-mail enquires/orders
- Effectively multi-task and prioritize highly demanding daily responsibilities
- Create mood boards and quotes for the major sporting/hospitality events and the smaller client sites following through the process from the start to completion of order
- Maintain and build relationships with clients to understand their needs and secure future business
- 2+ years in an account management/business development executive related role
- Experience in cold calling, gaining appointments and winning new business
- Experience with account management of major clients
- Experience of processing orders from start to finish, preferably in the events industry
- IT literate
Abilities and attributes:
- Organised and disciplined
- Excellent communication skills, telephone manner and face to face skills
- Strong work ethic
- Passion for excellent customer service
- Multi-tasking with the ability to prioritize
- To have drive to continually improve performance and learn
For more information please apply today or contact Corinne at Demon.
Please apply if you have the skills listed above, if you haven't heard within 14 days you have been unsuccessful but please do keep looking at Demon vacancies online..
Demon Recruitment Group confirms its commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age,disability or sexual orientation.
- Office Management
- Office Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'