Sales Account Manager, Recruitment Services
£ 25k ote £35k
My client is a digital education company that has been supporting educators for over 100 years.
My client provides teachers and schools with training, news, resources and recruitment services alongside the world’s largest online teacher community.
Sales - new business and account management
• Meet customer satisfaction, sales and renewal targets
• Build, develop and enhance strong relationships with clients
• Upsell, cross-sell the best solutions to ensure the customer has the most effective products to attract and secure talent
• Fully understand and be an expert in the subscriptions product range and products and services,
• Take personal ownership of customer problems by following up and engage with other relevant supporting departments to deliver prompt resolution.
• Desire and drive to be the best in class account manager, customer champion and customer expert.
• Have a consultative approach to engaging clients, understanding their needs, identifying and conveying value and delivering right solution to the customer
• Positive, patient, proactive, accountable and solutions focused.
• Team player with ability to use own judgment and take ownership of own activity.
• Resilient, flexible
• Solid sales ability and an ambition to grow your accounts and the company’s opportunities
Qualifications and Experience
• Proven track record of working successfully in a target driven digital B2C or B2B sales environment. Experience in a media sales, 'Job Boards’, and/or recruitment environment is preferred.
• Ideally experience with digital/online sales and/or sales account management. Key Account Management experience preferred.
• Experience identifying and selling solutions rather than just products
- Advertising Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job