Salaried General Practitioner:
Min. 2 years-experience (Required)
GP Practice - Perth Australia
Help with Visa & Registration via an Immigration Agent
Start date: ASAP
We have exciting career opportunities for General Practitioners to commence permanent roles in a GP privately owned, brand new clinic in sunny Perth. This is the 4th clinic owned by this GP in Western Australia.
Australia is a paradise with some of the most beautiful beaches on the planet, some 500 wild national parks and almost 8,222 islands.
Are you worried about the rising number of COVID-19 cases in the UK putting pressure on medical services and your work-life balance? Are you tired of the political uncertainty over Brexit? Perhaps you would like to reduce the extensive paperwork associated with appraisals and revalidations? Australia currently enjoys one of the lowest recorded COVID-19 cases in the world, alongside the workload, working hours and salary satisfaction. If you want to take an advantage of this, our lucrative, permanent contract (38 hours per week) for a min of 2 years is the right solution for you. In order to be eligible for this position, overseas trained doctors are required to hold post graduate qualifications in General Practice from the Royal College of General Practitioners and the Irish College of General Practitioners (MRCGP & MICGP). We are here to help, so full support in attaining Fellowship and registration will be provided.
Goshen Medical Centre, a successful family-run practise is looking for 8 exceptional General Practitioners from UK or Republic of Ireland who will bring their unique skill set and ethos to take the high quality of medical care we currently provide to another level. In view of our hard work, expertise and quality of our medical services we have gained trust in our community and are now opening our 4TH Medical Centre. We cover an area of North-East Perthwith a lovely a quiet population of over 41,000.
- Very attractive salary
- 30 days annual leave excluding Public Holidays
- 9.5% employer contributed pension (superannuation/super)
- Multi-Disciplinary Team
- Situated in a new building with local amenities (12 miles from Perth’s central business district)
- After hours shifts available if desired
- An availability allowance if you are required to be on-call
- Provide high quality, primary health care services to the community, in keeping with best practice standards
- Provide appropriate care and services to patients of all age ranges and level of health care needs
- Respond to medical/ health problems presented by patients including history taking, diagnosis, investigation, treatment and referral as appropriate
- Provide after hours, on call services
- Provide management of long-term conditions in line with national guidelines and pathways
- Provide appropriate health promotion and preventative health care advice to all patients attending the practice
- Record and maintain accurate, adequate and relevant patient records using the established practice protocols and computerised medical records system Confidentiality and respect of dignity is taken into consideration at all times
Perth is located along the waters of the Swan River and the west of the city runs along the Indian Ocean. It is the state capital of Western Australia and home to around 1.6 million people, making it a highly multi-cultural city and a top choice for UK expats with a fantastic social scene boasting plenty of alfresco style cafes and restaurants.
Perth is great for families, with beautiful beaches to the north and south of the city and the clean, clear coastline attracts many visitors who enjoy snorkelling, sailing, surfing or swimming with the wild dolphins that famously live in the nearby bay areas. The weather is excellent with mild winters and hot, dry summers to enjoy whether you choose to spend time in the city, on the coast or in the country.
- General Practice
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'