The Main duties of this position are to ensure the Company's Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental policies are implemented consistently across the company. To develop, implement and monitor the Company's Integrated Management System in particular to reviewing all Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental related strategies, policies and procedures, risk assessments and safe working practices throughout.
An expert within the field in which they operate, with offices all over the UK and overseas.
To develop, maintain the company's Integrated Management System (IMS) in particular to reviewing all Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality (SHEQ) related strategies, policies and procedures, risk assessments and safe working practices throughout the company in accordance with relevant legislation's and standards.
Ensure that an audit and mentoring regime is devised, implemented and effectively provides the focus for verification of SHEQ policies, processes and procedures within the business including audits of suppliers are performed and are satisfactory.
- Maintain the company's ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001, Achilles UVDB & Building Confidence & Construction online certifications in accordance with our IMS policies, processes and procedures.
Conduct Internal Audits, assessments and inspections to verify effective implementation and conformance to legislation, standards and IMS with its policies, processes and procedures.
- Promoting and raising awareness, at all levels of an organisation, of the impact of SHEQ issues, whether legislative or best practice are briefed to the business and any requirements implemented.
The Successful Safety, Health, Environmental & Quality (SHEQ) Compliance Manager will have:
A relevant professional qualification - NEBOSH Diploma, NVQ Level 5, Diploma in Occupational in Health & Safety Practice.
WAMITAB Level 3 in Waste and Resource Management - Land Remediation Activities.
ISO 9001, ISO14001 & OHSAS 18001 Auditor experience desirable but not essential.
Good technical and engineering understanding.
Detailed knowledge of SHEQ legislation.
Flexibility to travel throughout the UK and potential to visit overseas offices.
- Company Car
- Great Career Advancements
- The opportunity to work for an industry expert
- Travel across the UK and potential to visit the Overseas Offices
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job