My client is currently looking for an experienced Safety Engineer to join their expanding consultancy specialising in the railway sector. The role will be based in their Derby office which provides solutions to the whole of the UK. Both the company and the rail industry is growing so rapidly the need for engineers is increasing. This is an exciting opportunity to join a team of experienced engineers.
The Safety Engineer will be involved in working with RAMS, EMC and Software experts in order to produce the best solution for clients. Good knowledge and experience with Common Safety Method for Risk Evaluation and Assessment (EU Commission Regulation 402/2013). The successful Safety Engineer will be experienced in completing a structured risk assessment and providing a mitigation process. The successful Safety Engineer will need to use the assessment to evaluate the change and develop a clear and strong safety argument.
The successful Safety Engineer will ideally have 5 years' experience in the Safety Engineering profession within the railway industry. The successful Safety Engineer will also have a degree in Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering (preferred not required). Knowledge of legislation and key risk factors are essential. A full UK driving license is required due to occasional site visits.
Safety Engineer Position Overview
- Using common safety method to successfully provide solutions
- Working with structured risk assessments and mitigation processes
- Evaluation of change and introducing a concise safety argument.
- Using knowledge of legislation such as Common Safety Methods
- Site visits
Safety Engineer Position Requirements
- Around 5 years' experience working as a Safety Engineer within the railway industry.
- A degree in Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering is preferred
- A good knowledge of legislation and risk factors.
- A full UK driving license
Safety Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary dependent on experience.
- Competitive holiday.
- Package negotiable.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'