SaaS Sales Representative - Marketing Automation Platform
London Bridge Project (LBP) is a leading consulting company focused on business development, sales, operation management and marketing in the UK market. Its aim is to maximize the profits of its customers and business partners, to increase these companies’ competitive advantage in the international markets and to define the best business opportunities by minimizing the operational efforts. LBP analyses its customers' products and services in terms of compliance with the UK market and determines the sales strategies needed to reach the right customer segment.
We represent a large variety of clients from different industries. Our sales team consists of dedicated or shared sales engineers who work towards hitting sales targets through various means such as cold calling, mailing and arranging meetings. We are looking for an experienced SaaS Sales Representative to work on a Marketing Automation Platform and to make successful sales.
We currently have a team of ten within our company, working from our offices in Slough, Cardiff and Istanbul. We are looking for a self-driven SaaS Sales Manager to join our growing team, based in Slough (Please note we will be moving to Maidenhead in May).
The suitable candidate will have relevant experience in sales and extensive knowledge on digital marketing They will be working for a leading digital marketing solution provider; offering a wide range of best-in-class digital marketing technologies for many of the world’s leading brands. They empower more than 1500 brands in 15 countries to design, build, automate and optimize experiences that facilitate omnichannel engagement, increase conversions, and deliver measurable business results across Email, Mobile, Web and Social Media Channels. You will be responsible for the sales of a Marketing Cloud platform which is focused on omnichannel campaign management.
- Develop an accurate and strong pipeline by making cold-calls, marketing lead follow-ups and professional networking.
- Demonstrate the product capabilities to potential clients in person or on conference calls.
- Negotiate and close deals with clients
- Use Salesforce to provide forecasting and reporting of activity
- Follow the latest trends in the marketing automation and e-commerce domains.
- Follow up competition and be proactive in keeping up.
- Work as part of a global team.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- 2+ years of sales experience in technology & services domain,
- Preferably experienced in Marketing Automation Technologies, e-commerce
- Account planning, SaaS and software solution selling expertise,
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Able to build strong relationships quickly both remotely and in person.
- An outgoing personality with an established past in building relationships with decision makers
- Strong cold calling skills to get through to decision makers,
- Fluency in English. Additional languages are desirable (particularly Latin-based languages)
- Self-disciplined, able to deliver excellent results independently and working remotely
- Solid presentation skills
- British citizenship or permanent residency.
- Account Management
- Cold Calling
- Digital Marketing
- Solution Selling
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'