Salary: £35-40,000 plus excellent benefits
Are you a talented and ambitious Supply Planner? Do you have knowledge of S&OP processes? Do you work in a manufacturing/FMCG environment? If that’s you then read on for more information on this excellent opportunity!
- You’ll be working for an industry leading organisation with a global reach;
- You’d be given the opportunity to work in an ambitious, driven and autonomous environment;
- You’ll enjoy great career development and progression opportunities.
As an S&OP Planner you will be principally responsible for leading the supply plan process; you’ll facilitate the first stage in the S&OP process and will play a key role in the overall Supply Chain function.
- Lead supply plan process;
- Responsible for documentation, coordinating and delivering the MoC projects, using best practice PMO to drive project performance and accountability in order to achieve the S&OP plan commitments;
- Accountable for the mapping of the supply chain cut over (S&OE) plan with local sites, in order to mitigate executional risk and create alignment with the monthly S&OP;
- Responsible for aligning the portfolio of MoC projects with the S&OP plan to ensure project timings and risks are appropriately identified and mitigated through the S&OP process.
- Experience working in a supply planning position;
- Knowledge around/experience of the S&OP function;
- Strong stakeholder management skills, with excellent organisational ability;
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV and cover letter through to Jon at The Advocate Group or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job