This is a great opportunity for an economics/finance graduate with the passion for investment management and a couple of years of experience in investment research and analysis.
Our client is a single wealth management and investment office who are keen to increase their presence as an investor, and they are keen to hire a dynamic and entrepreneurial investment specialist who can advise on new potential deals and deliver impressive research backed up by financial modelling and understanding of the markets and trends.
- Advising the investor on the financial viability of future opportunities
- Research and summation into the macroeconomic climate through assessing industry and publicly available information
- Performing cost-benefit analysis on opportunities and modelling the impacts to the portfolio
- Ad hoc duties in regards to due diligence, financial modelling, market analysis and budgeting
You will need to demonstrate the following skills and abilities:
- Knowledge of investment analysis, research and financial modelling - ability to demonstrate skills and experience gained in the investment field - 1-2 years
- Degree in finance/investment and sounds interest of investments
- Russian language skills - to native standard, as well as English language skills
- Knowledge of UK/EU and global investment opportunities, 'hot markets’ and risks involved re various projects
- Trustworthy, intelligent and diligent approach to research and analysis
- Team player, efficient communicator, capable to deliver on daily basis.
Our client is looking for a confident candidate, who has the ability to analyse and contextualise data in order to effectively present findings to senior stakeholders. If you meet these criteria then please send in your CV for further review.
Market is moving fast, don’t miss out! Apply right now!