Nursery Room Leader / Early Years Educator / Senior Nursery Nurse / Senior Nursery Practitioner - Hackney, London
Duration: Full-time - 40 hours per week
Salary: £17,500 - £22,000 (dependent on experience)
Benefits: Monthly Bonus (after probationary period)
We are currently recruiting for an experienced, proactive Nursery Room Leader for an established Private nursery based in the London Borough of Hackney. This a permanent, full-time position within a friendly team.
This nursery is open 51 weeks per year and, based on 40 hours per week, there is rotating shift pattern within the opening hours of 07:30 - 18:30, Mon-Fri.
About the Nursery | Nursery Room Leader
- Located in the London Borough of Hackney
- The nursery aims to provide a stimulating and welcoming environment both indoors and outdoors for children aged 3 months - 5 years.
- In-house chef and nutritionist
- Specialist teachers for Yoga, Music, Baby Sign, Cooking and French
- Registered capacity: 49 children
- Ofsted Graded 'Outstanding’ Nursery
· Opening Hours: Mon-Fri, 07:30 - 18:30
- Easily accessible by road and excellent transport links.
- Bonus awarded based on attendance and punctuality.
The Job Role | Nursery Room Leader
- As the Room Leader, you will be responsible for ensuring that nursery life is safe, stimulating and compliant with EYFS, Ofsted and safeguarding requirements.
- Provide inspirational leadership to staff and deliver high quality practice within the nursery.
- Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues.
Personal Specification | Nursery Room Leader
- You will have at least 4 years’ experience working within childcare.
- You will have a genuine understanding of, and commitment to, the aims and values of the Nursery.
- Excellent knowledge of how young children learn.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong partnerships with parents.
Required Skills | Nursery Room Leader
- NVQ Level 3 Qualification or above in childcare
- Previous Room Leading experience OR 4 years’ nursery experience
Desired Skills (not essential) | Nursery Room Leader
- BA Hons Degree in Early Years / Childcare
- NVQ Level 4 Qualification or above in Childcare
- First Aid Qualified
Please apply for this Nursery Room Leader role if you have the following experience:
Nursery Room Leader | Early Years Educator | Senior Nursery Nurse |Senior Nursery Practitioner | Early Years | EYFS | Safeguarding | NVQ Level 3 | First Aid | Safeguarding | Childcare
Interviews: to be held ASAP
Social Care & Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. All applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job