My Client, based in Colchester Essex, is seeking an experienced Level 3 Nursery Practitioner for a Room Leader role for a brand-new baby room that has recently opened alongside a newly established Nursery.
This family run day nursery offers full day care as well as sessional care for children aged 3 months to 5 years.
The nursery provides high-quality care and excellent early years education in a safe secure environment for all children offering 'a home from home’ experience.
As Room Leader, you will be working within 3 monyears1 year and providing a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for children placed in the setting as well as implementing a daily routine into your designated room.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Operate a program of activities suitable for the age range of children in your area in conjunction with other staff;
· To keep a proper record of achievement file on your key children, for parents/carers;
· Work with parents/carers of special needs children to give full integration in the Setting;
· Support all staff and engage in a competent staff team;
· Liaise with and support parents/carers and other family members;
This is a full-time permanent role with working hours Monday-Friday, 8am-6pm. Salary dependent on skills and experience.
If you would like more details or to apply for the role, please contact Donna at Wizard Recruitment on quoting Reference: VR/00340
Due to the number of CV applicants, it can be difficult to respond to all applicants, however, if you have not received contact within 7 working days you have been unsuccessful for this role. Please check the Wizard Website for other suitable vacancies that are available.
Wizard Recruitment Ltd, supports all the principles of the Equal Opportunities Act 1976, the Sex Discrimination Act 1975. We will uphold both these acts and work within the CRE codes of practice and in practice, we will oppose all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination on the grounds of race, color, sexual orientation, national status and or origin, religion or disability
- Early Years