A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Handy Person/Skilled Labourer, working for a busy company, that offers a full range of facility services throughout the public sector (housing associations, schools, council buildings).
Repairing and replacing garage doors
Repairing and replacing garage roofs (re-felt and cladded)
Minor forecourt repairs
Installation of gates, fencing, barriers and bollards
Other general repairs, and on occasion, a willingness to assist in other facilities areas
Gardening, cutting back trees
General maintenance work
Using Power tools
Working with non-licensed asbestos roofing products (removing, replacing, repairs)
DIY skills and experience of using power tools
Ideally experience of felt roofing and brick work
Clear communicator, able to liaise well at all levels
Willing to learn and train in new skills
A team player
Full driving licence (and be over 21 for insurance purposes)
- Health and Safety training provided
- Certificates will be issued so the jobholder will be certified in different areas
- Person must live within 30 minutes of Hersham, where the depot is based
- Our client will acquire DBS certificate (as role includes working in schools)
- Salary: £32,500, van will be provided + uniform
- Monday - Friday 9-5pm
- Employee Wellness Programme
- Private Medical Benefits
- Birthday day off
- Increased annual leave with length of service
- Job related monthly bonuses
Please note; Due to the large number of applications that we receive, if you have not had a response within 7 days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Follow us on Twitter or join our Facebook community by clicking 'Like’ on our Optima Recruitment Ltd page. Be the first to see our jobs as well as useful information about the job market, CVs and interviews.
- Power Tools
- Flat Roofing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'