x6 Roles in London. Graduates who love SPORT!
Are you a graduate or are graduating soon and are looking for a role that will utilise your love of sport and your competitive nature?
- Are you a graduate or are graduating soon and are looking for a role that will utilise your love of sport and your competitive nature?
- Do you love the thrill of winning and smashing the competition?
- Do you take pride in your performance?
- Do you work hard to better yourself and see results?
- Do you want to be part of a high performing team but be rewarded for your individual success?
If this sounds like you, then you need to send us your CV. NOW!
We are offering:
- The opportunity to earn £30K-£40K OTE in your first 12 months
- Fast track career progression
- Company sports teams (our ladies football team came top of their league and always looking for new members)
- Prospect to travel abroad
- Incentive trips abroad (Miami, Cancun, Dubai and more)
- Gym/leisure allowance
- Quarterly bonuses
- Big billers lunches
- Friday socials
- 1:1 mentoring
- Market leading training programme
- Stunning offices in central London
- Opportunity to manage teams
- Working with top tier clients
- High performance company culture
The role is focused on earning yourself a lot of money by building relationships, networking, identifying and sourcing talent, developing new business and driving revenue. Aerotek is a leading global brand in the Life Sciences and Pharmaceuticals market. The projects you will be placing high end professionals on could potentially have a life changing impact on people's lives due to the nature of the industry being health related. This particular market has a lot of scope, as you could have the opportunity to place candidates into projects not just in the UK but other countries as well. Which leads to the prospect to travel.
Training & Career Development
Our training programme is well known for producing top billers and we will make sure you have access to the same opportunities that they have all enjoyed. You will be partnered with a mentor who will oversee your career development, and receive 1:1 coaching on an on-going basis. All our new starters take part in a structured training programme where you will learn about all aspects of recruitment including sourcing candidates, conducting interviews, developing new business, building relationships with clients, negotiating, overcoming objectives and much more.
Don’t miss out!
Send your CV today, and our internal recruitment team can tell you more.