Hunter Mental Health are currently looking for an RMN/RGN to work in the heart of Hereford in a care home that provides a calming and therapeutic environment, specialising in the management and treatment of mental health problems and olderly patients.
You will be working with a team of highly experienced professionals, including consultant psychiatrists, therapists, nurses and support staff, who have established an excellent reputation for providing the highest standards of care.
Successful candidates will be motivated to work in a service that offers involvement and empowerment for patients, who may have a personality disorder and/or mental illness, encouraging patients to have a real voice in how services develop and in their individualised care pathways. You will be flexible and supportive, enabling patients to build on their existing strengths and feel positive about their lives.
What we’d like from you:
- Qualified Nurse
- NMC Registered (Nursing & Midwifery Council Registered)
- Knowledge of the Mental Health Act
- Patient centric & commitment to delivering high quality care
- Older Adults Experince (ability to set up and manage PEG feeds and Syringe drivers)
- Fine tuned decision making skills
- Excellent organisational capability
- Effective communication skills
- Flexibility and a strong "cando" attitude
What we’d like to give you:
- The highest hourly rate in the market
- Weekly pay
- Expert industry advice
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Madatory training
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
The successful candidate will be required to apply for an enhanced disclosure from the relevant body. We are an equal opportunities employer.
If you would like any further information then please contact Declan Connor