A legal 500 law firm is seeking to hire a Risk & Compliance Co-ordinator to support, advise, and represent the firm and provide proactive Risk & Compliance training. Roles and responsibilities will include:
- Advise the firm on possible professional negligence matters, handle negligence reports and claims made against the firm
- Manage a personal caseload of complaint matters
- Advise on the conduct of complaints that have been escalated
- Liaise with managers across the firm to implement compliance training and processes
- Monitor ongoing compliance with processes firm-wide and report on their effectiveness, recommending further action when needed
- Maintain current working knowledge of legal regulations and compliance matters
Skills required include:
- Experience handling Claimant Personal Injury and professional negligence cases
- Experience in a law firm Risk & Compliance environment
- Able to influence stakeholders
- Analytical skills
- A law degree or equivalent experience
The location of this role is flexible, please apply for more details.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'