My client is looking for a Risk Analyst to join their Corporate Risk team and the continued development of the Risk Management Framework (encompassing Operational, Fiduciary, Business and Reputational risks). Work closely with internal stakeholders including Senior Management and external Stakeholders.
Responsibilities to include:
- Maintenance of the Risk and Control Self-Assessment ('RCSA’) programme and co-ordination of regular meetings with all business owners.
- Maintenance of incident reporting system (Resolve) and co-ordination of incident follow ups and tracking of preventative actions.
- Corporate Risk reporting and MI (including but not limited to senior governance committee packs).
- Production of monthly Corporate Risk reporting and MI
- Ensure the business are meeting the reporting requirements with regards to both Resolve (incident reporting tool) and the RCSA.
- Strong excel skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy, and works systematically to meet and maintain standards, and adhere to procedures.
- Good analytical skills, capable of thinking logically, using initiative and systematically able to resolve problems.
- Ability to provide challenge to both existing process and controls across the business.
- Proactive, self-supportive and motivated in the development of a positive risk culture.
- First class interpersonal skills and a proactive approach.
- Strong team player and eagerness to support team and business colleagues.
- Tenacious with a strong "can do attitude".
- Hard working and committed.
- Credit Risk
- Risk Management