We will give £300 pounds when you come and work for us ! Call us today to find out how.
Nos Da Healthcare Ltd was established in August 2008 and has worked hard to build a reputation for quality work and reliability. The philosophy of our organisation is to provide excellent nursing and care services to a broad range of people and organisations across South Wales. Many of our clients have complex and diverse needs, some requiring 24 hour care, varying shift patterns, differing skills and different levels of personal care services.
We are looking for experienced Qualified RGN / RN / RMN / RNLD’s to join our experienced Nursing team and look for the following atributes in each individual:
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & QUALIFICATIONS ESSENTIAL
- NMC Nurse Registration Status
- Ability to communicate effectively with relevant Client group
- At least 6 months experience of working in the care sector as RGN / RN / RMN / RNLD
- Satisfactory Enhanced Criminal record Bureau check
- Ability to adapt to different working environments within the care sector
- Service user/customer friendly orientated
- Team player
- Previous supervisory experience
- Able to travel to different locations (own or public transport)
- Relevant updated courses relating to working practice (under RCN guidelines)
In return we can offer you competitive rates of pay, pension scheme, free training, regular support from a clinical lead nurse and experienced management team and 24 hour on call response.
- Care Plans
- Communication Skills
- Registered Nurses
- Medical Administration