Job Location: Wakefield
Type of Contract: Full time/Permanent
Salary: Up to 30,000 + Benefits
Job Reference: LD240
Our client is seeking a Revit Technician to join their busy Structural Engineering department in Wakefield. An exciting opportunity with promising prospects for career progression, this is an excellent choice for someone who has experience in a similar role.
In order to be considered for this Revit Technician Role you will:
- Have experience with 2D/3D Modelling
- Experience in the preparation of arrangement layouts, sections and details
- Be qualified to HNC or HND in Civil Engineering or Building studies
- Competent in using Revit and AutoCAD
- Knowledge and aptitude for Navisworks is advantageous
- Excellent numerical, verbal, and written communication skills
- Sound knowledge of RC detailing
Key Responsibilities for this Revit Technician Role:
- Undertake 2D/3D modelling of structural engineering schemes including the preparation of general layouts, sections, and details
- Develop, and complete models, and plans with the support of engineer sketches, and designs.
- Assist the team with issuing drawings, respond to queries, administration, and liaising with external companies.
If you are interested in this Revit Technician role or other similar roles, please call Lynsey on or alternatively email your CV to