Revenue Management Analyst - Norwegian Speaking
Revenue Management Analyst, Northern Region - Bracknell - Permanent
Avis Budget Group doesn’t just rent cars, we are 'Connecting you to More’.
Avis is one of the world’s largest car rental providers, dedicated to expanding on-demand mobility solutions and personalising the customer experience. Avis is owned by Avis Budget Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:CAR), which is the parent company of Avis, Budget, Zipcar, Payless, Apex Car Rentals, France Cars, Maggiore, Morini Rent and Turiscar.
We operate across more than 11,000 locations in approximately 180 countries worldwide. We pride ourselves in being a market leading, tech innovation mobility business that connects our customers in travel moments that matter; with more convenience and flexibility than ever before. Our brands are differentiated to help meet a wide range of customer needs throughout the world, meaning they can travel in any type of vehicle, for any length of time, for any purpose.
Our three leading brands:
- Avis- a trusted and award-winning brand with a long history of innovation in the car rental industry. One of the world's top brands for customer loyalty, with a commitment to true convenience and exceptional service.
- Budget - a vehicle rental service to value-conscious travellers who also operate the second-largest truck rental business in the United States, through a network of approximately 1,650 locations.
- Zipcar - the world’s leading car sharing company, with more than 950,000 members in the United States, Canada and Europe. We provide on-demand access to cars by the hour or the day in cities around the globe.
About the role of Revenue Management Analyst
Are you a graduate with a business, science or engineering degree?
Do you have excellent analytical skills?
Are you looking for a great opportunity to progress your career in a fast-paced, commercial environment where you will be recognised for your valued contribution to company performance?
Then you should join the Revenue Management team at Avis Budget Group!
Revenue Management is a centralised department that supports and advises on pricing, inventory management and on pricing strategy for our renowned Avis and Budget car rental brands. Our Revenue Management Analysts work with data from a variety of internal and external sources to advise on pricing and yield strategy.
This critical activity requires consistent communication with other departments, data gathering and analysis as well as managing tools and processes to enable high quality revenue management. The role is based in Bracknell, our EMEA HQ.
This is an excellent opportunity for a graduate with excellent analytical and communication skills to play a key role in a busy team which is central to the company’s profitability. We offer an energetic, collaborative working environment and an open culture that will give you the opportunity to rapidly take on increasing responsibility while gaining recognition, career progression and the opportunity to work with senior colleagues.
Key Responsibilities - Revenue Management Analyst
- Managing optimization process, focusing on distribution, pricing, segment management and demand management
- Demand forecast management
- Recommendation of pricing strategy and pricing tactics
- Supporting the development and maintenance revenue management process and tools
- Delivering high quality quantitative analysis to support own recommendations
- Communication and relationships with key stakeholders in other departments
- Support communication and reporting for regional board
Requirements - Revenue Management Analyst
- Fluent in Norwegian
- Educated to degree level, ideally in a business related or science subject
- An internship or professional experience in analytical roles
- Excellent analytical ability, attention to detail, and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to analyse complex scenarios and solve problems, formulate recommendations and communicate them effectively to senior management
- Customer focus: understanding the needs of internal and external customers and responding promptly
- Communication skills: balancing talking and listening in meetings, communicating ideas simply and clearly, confident representing own views, regularly sharing information and ideas
- Completing work to a high level of accuracy and detail, maintaining focus, energy and effort when under pressure
- Planning and delivering; working hard to achieve or exceed targets and objectives, plans and prioritising work effectively
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
We’re looking for the very best talent to help us shape the future of mobility, if you are interested please apply now!
- revenue management