An International Law firm are looking to expand their EMEA team with the appointment of a Revenue Controller to come in and ensure the inventory management is achieving the best standards in the market.
Reporting into the EMEA Finance Director and working directly with the revenue and credit control teams, you will be responsible for the effectiveness of the companies billing and collections across the EMEA offices.
- Manage all phases of the inventory cycle
- Overseeing WIP and Accounts Receivable across all EMEA sections and offices
- Supervising the credit control function
- Monitoring inventory levels and related exposure on fixed/capped fee matters
- Working closely with partners and finance managers in region to deliver results
- Target setting & billings/collection drive management
- Monitoring exposures to clients and recommending appropriate actions
The successful candidate will have a strong background in revenue & credit control and will ideally come from a legal background.
Knowledge of SAR's and experience on Elite and 3E is desirable
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job