Revenue Controller - £35,000 - £40,000
I am currently assisting a specialist litigation Law Firm based in Holborn for a Revenue Controller. The salary is between £35,000 - £40,000 depending on experience.
The Key tasks will include:
- Regular review of all WIP and Debt balances.
- Keeping up to speed with the progress of all key matters and the status of significant debts
- Ensuring potential issues are escalated and then following up with partners to ensure that all balances are being dealt with on a timely basis
- Following complex instructions to meet billing requirements
- Providing regular updates to the Finance Director
- Understanding of the WIP valuation processes in line with FRS5
- Ensuring the Financial Controller is aware of any doubtful WIP and Debt balances
- Implementing processes to ensure 100% accuracy of bills
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with all VAT and SRA requirements
- Responsible for maintaining details of all client and matter agreed rates and ensuring they are correctly applied
- Educating Fee Earners in relation to best practice regarding all aspects of matter management
- Assisting in the monitoring and reporting of fee earner time recording
- Involvement in projects as and when required
The role would suit confident Revenue Controllers looking to work within a welcoming environment in the heart of London.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.