- Take enquiries for worldwide, luxury, bespoke itineraries
- Dealing with clients face to face and also over the phone and email
- Using your solid travel industry knowledge and taking the time to understand your clients' needs
- Building rapport and trust with your client, researching the best itinerary for their dream holiday
- Liaising with a variety of Tour Operators, selecting the best options for your client and tailor-making the holiday
- Primarily office hours, with flexibility in order to go the extra mile for your clients
If you have experience of tailor-making itineraries from an independent travel agency and dealing with high spend clients we are keen to hear from you. In addition you will have exceptional rapport building and customer services skills, and good general worldwide destination knowledge.
The successful candidate can expect an above average salary for the Edinburgh area, with additional perks and benefits. You will be working within a friendly team with a fantastic product to offer.
Please follow the instructions to apply attaching your CV. For further information, please contact Gemma on or
- travel consultant
- customer service
- travel agent
- retail travel
- leisure travel
- Scotland jobs
- Irvine jobs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'