Retail Store Administrator
Mariners Way, Preston PR2 2YN
This is a fabulous opportunity working for the UK's most successful furniture retailer and manufacturer, operating over 110 retail stores across Europe. Head quartered in Doncaster who employ in excess of 3,000 people. The whole team works to the highest professional standards of customer care.
Your role will be to provide daily administrative support, and provide outstanding customer service to ensure a smooth operation as well as providing an excellent customer journey from point of sale to post delivery.
- Responsible for the three key areas of administration which include Front End, Delivery and Service
- Professionally handle all incoming and outgoing calls, taking ownership of any issues or problems that arise
- Regularly liaise with internal and external stakeholders which include customers, delivery drivers, suppliers, store managers and service managers
- Handle customer queries and complaints in a professional, calm and timely manner
- Complete all tasks with high accuracy and within strict deadlines
- Arrange and chase deliveries for customers and contact suppliers when required
- Update customers on a regular basis in regards to their order, ensuring expectations are set
- Process new orders and finance documents, identifying any errors and correcting them
- Arrange warranty repairs by contacting service managers and customers
- Demonstrate professionalism at all times (represent the brand)
- Achieve the highest level of customer service
Person Specification/Core Competencies:
- Customer focused - able to deal with difficult situations
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise tasks to meet deadlines
- Strong motivation with the drive to complete all tasks
- Attention to detail, ensuring the highest standard of accuracy
- A high degree of self-motivation and ambition
- Computer literate
The salary for this role is £18,446.70 per annum. We also offer a competitive holiday allowance as well as a company pension and life assurance.
Access to the company share save scheme Lifestyle Benefits (thousands of discounts for stores, holidays, & more) Cycle2Work scheme 22 days annual leave Lieu days for bank holidays Employee discount, Dwell & Sofa workshop products.
Monday to Friday working between the hours of 9am till 5:30pm. You might be required to work extra hours during busier periods or work an occasional weekend when required.
You will receive one to one training across all three administration desks (Front End, Delivery and Service). This will be spread out over three months, working a month on each desk. This could involve travelling to nearby stores or distribution centres. You will also receive full training on our bespoke internal systems.
Consultant: Joel Womsley
The application process is subject to the successful completion of background and reference checking, including CRB and CCJ (County Court Judgement) checks.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.