Retail Sales Associate / Retail Assistant - Dog and Pet Department
Location: Regent Street / St James SW1Y 4LR
Salary: Basic £9,652 plus additional overtime
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Part Time
About Our client.... With over 150 years heritage, our clients brand encompasses distinctive country living, offering products which appeal both to avid country sports enthusiasts and those who simply enjoy an outdoor lifestyle. Our clients products are sold through retail stores, catalogues and online sales.
Retail Sales Associate Position Profile;
We are seeking a Part Time Retail Associate to join our highly motivated team, dedicated to offering personal attention to customer service. The Associate will be responsible for creating a first class shopping experience for our esteemed clientele.
Reporting to the store manager the Associate will be primarily responsible for supporting the dog department and promoting pet products, the store, brand and developing strong client relationships. As well as assisting in all other areas of the store.
Retail Sales Associate Duties include:
- Welcome customers into the store
- Assist with their retail purchases, by providing exceptional customer service
- Promote the Dog products, with knowledge and enthusiasm
- Promote Orvis Dog Club membership
- Assist with organising and running Dog events within the store
- Till operation - processing transactions
- Merchandise replenishment
- Visual merchandising
- Continually work to ensure the products and store are presented to a high standard
- Introduce customers to perfect partner pet products
- Work toward collective sales targets with the store team
- Find ways to delight and surprise the customer
- Create an environment for return sales
Retail Sales Associate Skills:
The successful applicant should have previous retail selling experience working for similar luxury clothing or dog product retailer, along with excellent customer service and communication skills. Computer literate.
Please do not apply unless you have previous selling experience and flexibility to work any 3 out of 7 days.
Salary… Basic £9,652 plus additional overtime
Three times annual salary life assurance, option to join a pension, up to 60% staff discount, generous holiday entitlement and use of Orvis Fishing Beats in Hampshire.
Working 22.5 hours, over 3 to 4 days, per week, including weekends on a rota basis. Extra hours are available to cover busy periods, holidays and other absences.
Apply today for the chance to be considered for an early interview.
- Retail Sales
- Retail Sales Assistant
- Retail Sales Associate