Our client is a growing business to consumer organisation and are striving to become market leaders within their chosen market . This successful company is recruiting a dynamic Retail Sales Assistanr to join a small team in their London office. Personality, Drive and Commitment are key to this role along with some exposure to a Customer Service driven environment.
Up to £22000 full time
Hours: Varying shift pattern Monday - Friday
- Handling inbound Customer Service queries, providing advice and guidance
- Making outbound communication with new and existing customers
- Coordinating administration and paperwork on behalf of customers and colleagues
- Sending out confirmations and back up documents
- Checking and editing customer details on the company database
- Working towards targets
- Fantastic ability to build rapport with clients
- Comfortable with all Microsoft applications
- Attentive to detail
- Punctual and flexible in adapting to changing environments based on role requirements
Your application will be passed to our team of recruitment consultants and should your skills and experience match the recruitment needs of our client, we will forward your CV to them so they can consider whether or not your application is suitable for this vacancy. By submitting your CV to us, you are giving your consent to us to use your details for this express purpose.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to every unsuccessful applicant, therefore if you do not hear from us within 10 days of your application please be aware that in this instance the Client has chosen not to pursue your application for this position.
Kingsgate Recruitment does not discriminate on grounds of Disability, Race, Age, Gender, Creed or Sexual Orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation