Retail Recruitment Officer
Fun & Inspirational High Street Retailer
West End, London
Competitive Salary plus Excellent Benefits, & Bonus
The Role / Client
Our client is a global chain of quirky design stores with more than 600 locations across 28 countries. Their aim is to enable customers to try new things, to be creative and to find inspiration for happy experiences with family and friends. Stores are places to explore, like a treasure hunt and where it’s fun to shop. Here you will find an inspiring, quirky and ever-changing selection of own-designed products for home, work and fun at affordable prices. The items include toys, hobby, home, party, snacks, electronics, gadgets, fashion accessories and more.
You will support existing and new store expansion with proactive resourcing in line with the direct recruitment model introduced as part of the recruitment strategy to reduce time to hire and reliance on recruitment agencies
- Manage the end to end recruitment process for Supervisor & Key Holder vacancies
- Manage and lead Sales Assistant assessment centres for new store openings
- Manage the recruitment process for Christmas Temps and the Internal Leadership programme, in conjunction with the HR Administrator
- Manage the Recruitment process in absence of the Recruitment Manager
- Propose creative ways to attract potential candidates
- Support hiring managers with the interview process, providing solutions for hard to fill vacancies
- Advise and support with employment law and Employee Relations matters as required
- Meet recruitment KPIs and business objectives
- Selection and Attraction
- Managing offers, new starters and inductions.
Experience & Skills Required:
- Strong recruitment process for Supervisor & Key Holder : able to manage high volumes of vacancies within tight timeline
- Proven success in using direct sourcing methods to minimise agency usage
- Experience using Social media tools in a Recruitment context - e.g. LinkedIn
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and able to juggle multiple demands
- Able to build strong relationships across the business
- Experience of working with applicant tracking systems (ATS)
- Very high level of admin skills
The Talent Group is a specialist recruiter in placing into the Retail, Media & Hospitality Sector across HR & Resourcing. Please call me to discuss this and other roles that we are currently recruiting.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"