Our client is a family run business and one of UK Retail’s success stories with over 160 stores in the UK and a rapidly growing online and international business. They have opened over 30 new stores in the past two years and have ambitious plans for further growth. As a Best Companies accredited business they really care about their people, customers and the communities in which they trade. They are now looking for a Retail Marketing Executive to join their head office team based in Amersham.
Reporting into the Retail Marketing Manager the Retail Marketing Executive will proactively assist in delivering a calendar of internal marketing and promotional activity and plans to our store network in order to drive sales. This will include helping to deliver promotional campaigns with POS, publications and large and small format print.
Responsibilities – Retail Marketing Executive
- To work with the Retail Marketing Manager to plan the publications strategy and in-store POS for each campaign period throughout the year.
- To manage and control the print budget, critical paths and delivery of all printed marketing material for each campaign.
- Coordinate print production schedules/specifications, define and manage the critical path.
- Source and obtain quotes from suppliers to secure best supplier and price for the brand.
- Coordinate delivery of artwork to agreed spec from various sources internally and externally.
- To manage all promotional set up documents for effective communication to stores for the implementation of each campaign.
- To manage design agencies: from initial ideas to final concept, briefing creative, proof reading and sign off ensuring commerciality of all marketing messages and adherence to Brand Guidelines for each campaign period.
- Work with store development, retail ops, merchandising and suppliers to find print solutions which reduce costs, improve efficiency or improve the brand experience.
- Identify and deliver new retail initiatives to bring theatre into stores and to identify key opportunities and how these can be executed in store including the management of the execution of in-store permanent space initiatives.
- To manage marketing supplies for international stores and curated wholesale opportunities
Required Skills – Retail Marketing Executive
- Ideally a degree or equivalent qualification with significant experience gained within a marketing or print environment.
- Background within a retail, leisure or hospitality let brand is preferred although not essential.
- Strong experience of managing multiple print campaigns and print buying in excess of £600,000 a year.
- Outstanding organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects.
- Excellent working knowledge of Word, Power point and Excel.
- Logical and methodical approach with high attention to detail.
- Numerate with experience of managing costs and budgets.
As Retail Marketing Executive you will be self driven, enthusiastic with an appreciation for working collaboratively. The Retail Marketing Executive will be responsible for enriching and executing brands in store as well as upholding company brand by optimizing the in store impact of POS and publications whilst working with the rest of the marketing team to ensure consistency across all marketing materials.
The Retail Marketing Executive role offers a competitive salary with a good bonus structure and additional benefits such as life cover and pension. The company have an amazing culture and environment to work in and have been recognised as a Sunday Times top 100 company to work for.
If you would enjoy being part of their success story then apply now to be considered for the Retail Marketing Executive role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'