Retail Liaison Manager - Leading Managing Agent - Central London - Up to £45k + Exceptional Package - Brand New, Mixed Use Estate
Are you a Retail Liaison Manager/ Deputy Shopping Centre Manager with experience of delivering a 5* customer service to a variety of high end retail units?
Would you like the opportunity to head up the Retail liaison on site, where you will be the primary customer and stakeholder interface, whilst working with internal marketing and events teams to deliver a 5* customer experience and increase footfall across the estate?
My client, one of the UK's leading Managing Agent's, is currently recruiting for a Retail Liaison Manager to join their award winning team, based on a prestigious, mixed use development in Central London
This position will involve driving the Retail offering across the estate, whilst assisting retailers to increase sales through the delivery of marketing campaigns and events on site.
The successful candidate will have experience in either a Shopping Centre Management role or Retail Manager role and possess excellent customer facing skills.
- The opportunity to head up the Retail Liaison offering on an exciting, mixed use estate, that will be working towards becoming one of London's leading retail destinations
- The chance to work in a very varied, exciting role, where every day will be different.
- Working for a leading Managing Agent who invest in their employees and offer fantastic career progression
- Daily tenant liaison with retailers across the estate
- Maximise retail sales across the estate through working closely with retailers and delivering marketing campaigns
- Monitoring of retailer performance and footfall across the estate and implement strategies for less visited retailers.
- Engage with retailers to ensure they are delivering exciting units that will help drive sales and visitors forward
- Working with the event management team to deliver unique and exciting retail events across the estate
- Attendance of regular development meetings to ensure the estate is heading towards becoming a world class shopping destination
- Management of events and marketing
Qualifications and experience
- Previous experience as a Retail Manager/ Shopping Centre Manager/ Operations Manager
- Experience of managing marketing and events within the retail arena
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to take ownership of a fantastic retail offering on a prime, mixed use estate in London. Paying £45k + Package, please call me today on or email your CV
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Service Charge