My client came to the UK in 2015 and has seen phenomenal success this has allowed them to expand plans across the UK & soon into Europe. They are a unique, iconic and fun brand trading across Australia, United States, New Zealand, and UK.
This is an exciting opportunity from someone to come out of a retail role into a Head Office position.
The Customer Experience and Online Support team is a global team directly responsible for the management and performance of the brands customer support across email, phone and social channels for Wholesale, Retail and Online customers.
- Working as a team - Working effectively with team and entire department.
- Efficiently responding to customer’s queries within Wholesale, social media and online queries responded.
- Ensuring that customers needs and queries are ?met in a timely manner
- Acting as an advocate for the customer - Sharing customers feedback with business.
- Responsiveness and keeping abreast of key milestones / trading calendar.
- A passionate service enthusiast, demonstrated through personal example, able to influence others to deliver continuously improving service results balanced with sound commercial thinking
- Flexible and innovative approach to problem solving
- Able to engage with, understand and manage wide-ranging stakeholder requirements
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Fast working
- Passionate about service
- Able to balance and prioritise a varied and fast paced workload
Ideal candidate will have a blend of retail and administrative experience, however I would consider a retailer from a service led retail brand.