Retail Branch Manager - Carlisle
Retail Branch Manager - Carlisle - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you're looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
Joining our team will provide you with a range of career options; you can progress to senior management or specialise in other areas such as strategy, planning or design. We also have national and global opportunities in Risk, Marketing, HR, IT, Commercial banking to name a few.
This role offers an attractive reward package, flexible benefits, pension and employee discounts.
In this role, you will:
* Lead a HSBC branch to provide a range of services to HSBC customers, supporting every life event, from opening an account, going to university, saving for a new home, to retirement.
* Create and encourage a positive, forward thinking team inspired by Excellence, Customer Value & Service Delivery.
* Encourage the team to work collaboratively with colleagues to ensure every need of the customer can be met within the wider HSBC teams.
* Translate HSBC's strategy and vision into achievable goals for branch and each individual.
* Be inspirational by leading through example & setting clear expectations, goals & objectives.
* Lead and manage the branch team towards delivery of branch plan and beyond by developing a clear customer contact strategy. You will build a strong understanding of your local market & customer base and remain up to date with local market conditions & competitor activity.
* Provide essential strategic, pragmatic and inspirational leadership & coaching to motivate and develop the team.
* Pro-actively drive branch activity and act as a line manager to the branch management team, you will provide strategic direction and ensure delivery of superior service within the team for both our customers and people .
* Treat Customers Fairly at the heart of all that you do.
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
* Leadership skills gained ideally from a financial service or retail environment.
* Experience of coaching & developing a team towards Service Excellence and achievement of company goals & strategy.
* Relationship management skills enabling sound understanding and knowledge to make sound business choices.
* A comprehensive understanding of risk management and proven experience of ensuring own/others' compliance with relevant regulatory processes.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
As a business operating in markets all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why HSBC is committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
We want everyone to be able to fulfil their potential which is why we provide a range of flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies.
Issued by HSBC Bank Plc.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'