Do you want to work in a fun, thriving and exciting environment? Have you been searching for a well established company that can offer you great working experience and a chance to build your career? If so, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
You will be responsible to speaking face to face with customers on a day to day basis interacting and assisting with any product queries. You will need to ensure you are friendly and approachable for the benefit of customers whilst ensuring you can meet group and individual goals and targets
- Temp to Perm role
- 2 positions - 12 hours per week
- Based in Hanley, Stoke on Trent
- Serving customers
- Cash handling (Using tills)
- Being the face of the brand
- Providing excellent customer service
- Dealing with customer queries
- Working as part of a team
- Product knowledge
Skills and Experience required:
- 1 years experience in a retail environment
- Proven customer facing experience
- Ability to build rapport
- A general interest in technology would be advantageous
Interviews will be taking place ASAP
Please apply online today!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.