An Account Manager role to manage relationships with key accounts across the Group.
- Manage the ongoing relationship between the Group and its accounts
- Ensure account needs are met and outstanding service is provided.
- Find business development opportunities amongst new and existing accounts
- Use the Groups ERP and CRM systems to make daily operations as efficient and productive as possible
- Work with Customer Operations Manager and Business Development Director to ensure information is communicated to clients effectively.
- Capture first-hand data from accounts and provide input into the Groups CRM system
- Ability to work proactively and seek commercial opportunities
- Account Management experience
- Capable of working under own initiative
- Ability to work to deadlines and meet targets
- Experience of relevant technology and systems
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with challenging situations and people
- Strong administration and organisational skills
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
- Account Management
- Account Manager
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'