A National, top 100 law firm are looking to recruit a Restructuring Solicitor to join their Corporate Recovery team in the Manchester office. This is a first rate opportunity for an ambitious, driven Corporate lawyer to join a top leading UK firm in Manchester with a team that will work with blue chip clients and work high value corporate transactions.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Corporate Solicitor (NQ - 4 years) to join a leading firm that can offer exposure to top quality work. You will have some experience in Corporate law with a commercial awareness and a varied, wide ranging transactional experience. You would be joining a friendly and enthusiastic team that is well regarded and that typically deals in good quality work.
The role will involve dealing with; non-contentious restructuring and insolvency matters acting for financial stakeholders, major insolvency practitioners, lenders and other investors, VCs, corporates, creditors, directors, shareholders, landlords/tenants, professionals and private individuals in corporate, personal and partnership matters.
This will involve:
* Comfortable in a Board Room environment and may be required to provide support upon options planning, strategic corporate restructuring advice and directors duties.
* Assisting distressed businesses return to profitability and the provision of advice to the board and other stakeholders when this is no longer possible
* Advising on consensual and non-consensual restructuring of finance documentation in syndicated and bilateral form including inter-creditor issues and cross border security
* Advice to administrators including on trading issues and delivery of disposals of businesses and assets
* Debt and asset recovery, Insolvency and Company Act offences, regulatory advice, refinancing and general security advice
* Work closely with Partners providing national support on project work
* Advice and assistance to individuals on lender requirements, enforcement of security, statutory demands, IVAs, debt management plans, directors' duties and responsibilities, disqualification and personal liability
Candidates must have business restructuring and insolvency experience along with some banking experience. The ideal candidate will have NQ to 4 years PQE. The successful candidate will have ideally qualified with a leading regional, national or City quality firm, you will have consistently strong academics with excellent written communication and drafting skills.
The successful candidate will be an ambitious lawyer who is looking to progress their career quickly. First rate training and development is offered along with a very competitive package.
Salary Negotiable & Benefits
Please contact Ryan McNamara, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our websitewww.douglas-scott.co.uk for more North West legal positions.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'