We are seeking outgoing personalities for the role of Waiter / Waitress in our stylish new restaurant, The Grill at Dakota Hotel.
Set to transform The Piccadilly Basin, Dakota Manchester has announced it will open to guests in May 2019, promising to be the city’s most anticipated and luxurious hotel.
Situated on Ducie Street, close to Piccadilly Station in an eight-story purpose-built structure, Dakota Manchester will offer a quality of hotel unparalleled in Manchester, complete with beautiful spaces, luxurious details and waterside views. An onsite chauffeur service and a team of dedicated butlers will be available for all guests.
Dakota will be home to 137 luxury bedrooms, including 27 suites - the most in the city, a destination cocktail bar with Champagne room, and a brasserie style grill with private dining rooms.
CONTRACT AND REWARD
This is a permanent contract for hours between 18 and 30, based on the needs of the applicant. Shift times are generally 17:30-23:30 or midnight, working most Friday and Saturday nights. Earnings are £8.75per hour, paid weekly.
-Fantastic bedroom rates starting from £40 per night
-30% off dining at Dakota
-Access to Perkbox discounts including free mobile phone insurance, free Nero coffee, £5 cinema tickets, and 9% off ASOS (for 2019)
-£50 gift voucher on every anniversary of your employment
-Accredited, certified training given on employment
-Meals on duty and uniforming
ABOUT DAKOTA HOTELS
Dakota is a growing UK-based lifestyle brand with five locations, known for our stylish hotels, bustling brasserie Grills and upscale cocktail Bars. Dakota’s story started with two boutique hotels on the outskirts of Edinburgh, in South Queensferry, and Glasgow, in Eurocentral. We have now expanded into prime city centre locations in Glasgow, Leeds, and Manchester.
Dakota is synonymous for delivering attentive and genuine guest service. We attract hard-working individuals who are passionate about working to the highest standards.
• Host guests and guide them through their dining experience. Manage your section within the Grill, providing personal table service at the highest standard.
• Maintain a comprehensive level of knowledge of our current menu to be able to offer guests recommendations, including understanding the allergens presence in dishes.
• Run plates from Kitchen to table as well as large trays with a sense of food theatre.
• Consistently deliver service which shows your outgoing personality, always playing the part of host.
• Drive sales through service as well as by sincere guest recognition.
• Learn tasting notes on wines and cocktails to be able to recommend pairings with dishes.
As well as having a desire to learn and an enthusiasm for the role and full training will be given. The successful applicant will have/be:
• Having previous restaurant waiting experience is preffered.
• A personal passion for food and enthusiasm for engaging with people.
• You are expected to look immaculate with pristine uniforming and personal presentation.
• Previous training in responsible alcohol sales and food hygiene is favoured but not required as this training will be provided upon starting.
• Physically able to carry trays and be standing for the entirety of your shift.
• Team members must be able to work weekends and bank holidays.
To apply, please email us your up-to-date C.V. For more information on our luxury hotel, please visit our:
-Instagram @dakotahotelsuk and @dakotahotel_mcr
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'