A fantastic opportunity for someone who is an experienced Restaurant Manager. If you're 2-3 AA rosette/Michelin standard, have fantastic management skills, looking for your next challenge, this could be the PERFECT opportunity for you!
An amazing organisation who offer a fantastic working environment and great benefits.
- To be engaged in the development of a programme of events to sustain interest in the restaurant and the development of guest retention
- To be actively involved in the promoting and securing of private rooms for both dining and meeting room business
- Monitors the service labour and supplies budget and makes adjustments where necessary to achieve financial targets.
- Oversees the scheduling of personnel and the setup of rooms based upon anticipated guest counts and client needs
- Inspects dining room employees to ensure they are in proper uniform at all times
- Serves as a liaison between service and kitchen staff
- To maintain, manage and increase the restaurant database for sales and marketing solicitation
- Assists in the assurance of the correct appearance, cleanliness and proper set up of the dining rooms
- Assists in the production of daily sales analysis and other reports
- Previous experience in a similar position, ideally in a Rosette/Michelin establishment
- Experience in the identification and implementation of staff training and development
- Good knowledge of food & wine
- Computer literate (Word, Outlook and Database knowledge)
- 'Hands on Manager'
- The ability to communicate effectively is imperative
- Must have an enthusiastic disposition especially in regards to food, service standards and consistency with the ability to motivate your team
Salary paying up to £38,000 + £4k grats
- Restaurant Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"