An new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Restaurant Manager, to lead the team in an exciting new restaurant opening at The Grosvenor Pulford Hotel & Spa.
We are currently looking to recruit a Restaurant Manager with a passion to deliver consistent and exceptional service within our new restaurant - Palm Court, opening later this month.
The ideal candidate must have good food and beverage knowledge, and proven previous experience within a similar role, with the ability to influence and inspire the team to move the business forward.
- To manage the daily running of the restaurant, monitoring staff development and ensuring high levels of customer service throughout.
- To manage private dinners and events within the restaurant, liaising with the events department to ensure all expectations are exceeded, and seek opportunities to organise events to drive sales within the department.
- To ensure that all company standards are maintained and exceeded, paying particular attention to the finer details.
The ideal candidate will be:
- An experienced Manager with proven background in a similar role in restaurant operations or within a four star luxury property.
- A good organiser with outstanding leadership skills to lead the team with personality and clear direction.
- Customer focused and a people person
- Is a Professional, with an eye for detail to improve and maintain high standards.
- A team player with a hands on attitude
- Reporting directly to the Operations Manager
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a 2 AA rosette restaurant
- WSET level 2 minimum
Other fantastic employee benefits include:
- Live in accommodation available
- 28 annual holidays
- Uniform provided
- Free Meals on Duty
- Company Pension
- Reduced Leisure membership rates
- Food discount at other Nelson Properties’
- Discounted room rates at Nelson hotels
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"