- Salary: Competitive - Depending on Experience
- Reference: RL6691
- Permanent - Full-time
- Closing Date - 30th August 2018
Castle Hospitality division are recruiting for an experienced Restaurant Manager for a local unique hospitality client based in the Scarborough, North Yorkshire area. The successful Restaurant manager is responsible for managing the Restaurant and bars area of the hotel and staff. You will be an excellent motivator and leader, with a focus on guest satisfaction and have Restaurant Management experience working in a Hotel environment. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a family run business who value and look after their staff, offering a competitive salary and benefits, working with a supportive management structure and an enthusiastic team.
The role involves being responsible for all aspects of the management and administration of the restaurant, and you will be expected to have a hands-on involvement in serving customers and making sure the operation is run smoothly and safely.
You will be required to work 5 days over 7 including weekends and will be working split shifts.
- Overall running of Restaurant & Bar
- Stock Control
- Manage deliveries
- Manage /Set up of Restaurant
- Staff Training
- Weekly Staff Rota's
- Manage seating plans
- Set up weekly meetings with Chefs
- Weekly Hygiene checks
- Coordinate lunches, events & banquettes
- Experienced Hands on Restaurant Manager - Minimum 3 year's experience
- Management experience of being able to drive and develop your teams
- A genuine passion for service coupled with a desire to drive a business and standards forward
- Professional attitude
- Excellent Motivator & Leader of a team
- As the face of the business you must have a warm and friendly personality, be fun, passionate, charismatic, enthusiastic, people-focused and adaptable to all personalities
- A calm nature to support the team through busy periods/events and being able to keep a team happy and motivated.
- A great communicator - excellent at developing relationships with the team and others involved
- Exceptional Attention to detail
- Being hands on helping in all areas of the restaurant & bar as and when required
- Hospitality Sector
- Busy & Popular Hotel/Restaurant & Bar
- Corporate & Family Environment
- The business is easily accessible from the main road, public transport links
- Salary: Competitive - DOE
- Reference: RL6691
- Meals on duty
- Uniforms provided
- Shared tips
- Private Healthcare
- Pension Scheme
Hours of Work: 5 days out of 7, Split Shifts from 07.45am-11.00am then 5.30pm-9.30pm
Castle Employment Group is an award-winning recruitment company based in Scarborough, Leeds and York. With over 50 years of experience, we deliver a market leading service building long-term relationships with our candidates. We offer an honest, straightforward approach, tailored to deliver exactly what our candidates need.
Castle Employment provides temporary, permanent and contract employment opportunities throughout Yorkshire and the UK. Our highly experienced team of consultants are all specialists within their field of recruitment and have a thorough understanding and knowledge of their roles ensuring that they can deliver a perfect match for your career aspirations.
At Castle Employment Group, we recognise and appreciate the value of high-quality candidates - so only right that we reward the people who introduce them to us. Simply refer a friend to us, and if we find them a temporary or permanent position we will reward you with a shopping voucher to spend on yourself.
Due to the high volume of candidates that apply for our applications, we are unable to get in touch with every application. Therefore, if you haven't heard from one of our consultants within 7 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
- Restaurant Supervisor
- Restaurant Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"