Zachary Daniels Recruitment are currently looking to recruit a Restaurant Manager within a fantastic company who are constantly growing! We want to recruit a Restaurant Manager who will be able to manage a team to provide an outstanding customer experience at all times. As a Restaurant Manager you will take responsibility for both front of house and back of house operations and work hard to develop your teams.
This unique role offers the chance to manage a large unit, drive standards and achieve results. This is not a late night venue and you will have full autonomy to manage the restaurant how you want!
The Restaurant Manager is responsible for:
- Ensuring the smooth running of the day to day operations of the Restaurant.
- Working along side your Area Manager to get the best out of your team.
- Responsible for the recruitment and selection of the restaurant team through to staff inductions/on going training.
- Carry out regular reports of the restaurant to sure high standards are maintained, issues addressed and recognition of success is acknowledged.
- Prepare and managing the daily, weekly and monthly KPI's and maintaining cost controls.
- Coach and mentor staff to ensure success is maintained.
- Establish a positive, healthy and safe working environment in accordance with all appropriate legislation and regulations
We are keen to speak to candidates who have experience at any of the following levels; Restaurant General Manager, Restaurant Manager, Assistant Manager, Shift Manager or Supervisor in any of the following sectors of retail and Hospitality;
- Hotel and Hospitality
- Restaurant / Fast Food (Branded)
- Quick Service Restaurant
- Coffee Shop
- Contract Catering
We can offer a competitive salary between £20,000 and £23,000 depending on your experience and this will be reviewed throughout your career. This is a great opportunity for a Restaurant Manager/Coffee Shop Manager who will be given autonomy, the chance to run a successful business and have the chance to progress your career with a fantastic company. Apply now for an immediate interview
Zachary Daniels specialises in Retail and Hospitality management recruitment. To apply for this Restaurant Manager position send your full, up to date CV immediately to be considered for the role.
Due to our clients location access to your own transport would be an advantage.