Bar and Restaurant Manager- North Cornwall
Looking for a good work/life balance?
Family run award winning Hotel, spa and restaurant operation near Padstow are seeking an experienced Restaurant Manager to join their team with immediate effect.
Do you surf or long to walk along golden, sandy beaches? then read on, this could be the role for you..............
- Excellent long-term progression prospects
- Day to day running of a 100 cover restaurant
- Stunning location on the North Cornish coast with views of the sea and amazing beaches
- Beautiful, bistro-style lounge/bar operation
- Join a professional and established team
- Training and development opportunities
We are currently seeking applications for this stunning Restaurant and relaxed lounge operation within this award winning hotel and spa operation in North Cornwall. Candidates should be experienced Restaurant Managers with a genuine passion for customer service and the ability to effectively lead the team day-to-day.
This restaurant draws on the time of year, combining flavours that are Cornish, traditional british and european.
The restaurant offers informal, high-quality, bistro-style dining in a stunning location!
About the job…
Reporting to the General manager, we are looking for an experienced Restaurant/Bar Manager to join this friendly and professional team based in North Cornwall. The successful candidate will be working in a stunning location and will be offered significant long-term career development opportunities alongside training and development.
You will bring plenty of industry experience and strong leadership skills to the role and ypur warm and professional personality will fit perfectly with thie culture of relaxed professionalism!
The successful candidate will be working closely with the existing team to ensure the smooth running of all restaurant operations and upholding the highest of standards.
Additionally, the Restaurant Manager will be responsible for maximizing sales, upselling, training, Rota’s and controlling costs.
You will also oversee the very busy bars operations and will be accountable for the ordering and stock control of all products.
This is a full-time, permanent position, salary between £25,000 -£28,000 per annum dependent on experience.
The role also has Live in accommodation which is part of the back of the hotel, so close to work and the beach!
The role also offers excellent benefits including - discounted membership of the spa and restaurant facilities, to name a few.
What my client is looking for:
We are seeking applications from candidates with previous Restaurant Management experience in a high-quality restaurant operation.
- Restaurant and bar management experience is essential.
- Previous experience in a high-quality restaurant operation
- Ideally within a high 3 star/ 4 star standard hotel operation with busy bars and lounge operations
- Exceptional people-management skills and the ability to have a real rapport with guests, your team and other departmental heads.
- An ability to lead from the front, be able to work an liaise with other department heads to successfully deliver conferences, weddings and events.
- Excellent Food and Beverage knowledge of sales and service.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate with great long-term prospects. If you would like to be considered or find out more, please send your CV today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job