£25-28,000 + company benefits and a great work life balance - no evenings!!!
IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT YOU HAVE YOUR OWN TRANSPORT FOR THIS POSITION.
We are delighted to have been asked to recruit for this position, that has an immediate date, for an exciting brand new opening. A new table service restaurant serving all fresh local produce.
The Restaurant Manager we are looking for will have real passion for food, a quality food led background, exceptional customer service skills, a real eye for detail and the ability to recruit and train great people and build sales. Alongside ideally having new opening experience and being financially and commercially astute.
You will be involved in all pre-opening recruitment, training, menu development, sourcing of suppliers, implementing systems & procedures, setting standards and service levels and marketing.
You will manage every aspect of the restaurant with a lot of autonomy.
A massive bonus is that it is a day time only operation, so you will have a great work life balance.
ROLE - RESTAURANT MANAGER
As the Restaurant Manager you will:
- Manage all day to day operations
- Control labour, stock and all costs & budgets
- Recruit, train and develop your team
- Work in a hands-on capacity leading from the front
- Maintain high standards, compliance and company systems & procedures
- Work closely with the kitchen team
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Work to company targets and KPIs'
ATTRIBUTES - RESTAURANT MANAGER
- Experience as a restaurant/catering manager in busy fresh food operations
- Real passion for fresh produce and food
- Strong financial & commercial acumen - P & L accountability
- Excellent people, communication and man-management skills
- A hands-on lead from the front approach and a very keen eye for detail
- An intrinsic understanding of legislation & compliance
- The ability to motivate and enthuse people and teams to deliver results
- Strong leadership, coaching, performance management and people development skills
- A positive and outgoing personality and outlook
- IT literate - working with systems & process
This is an amazing opportunity in the current climate to join a company opening a brand new restaurant.
Please note: You must be resident in the UK and eligible to work. We will respond to your application as soon as possible, and please bear with us because we are experiencing very high numbers of applications at the moment.
Penny Cook Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, a recruitment agency dedicated to recruitment in the Hospitality Industry.
- Restaurant Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'