We have a number of Restaurant Management positions available at Angus Steakhouse in Central London. With management roles from MIT to General Manager with a salary sliding scale of £28k to £55k
If you enjoy the more customer focused front of house aspects of restaurant management rather than spreadsheets and paperwork then this role is ideal for you. You must have a minimum of two years experience. You will be a confident leader, motivating and empowering both FOH and BOH teams.
Angus Steakhouse is a fast paced restaurant operating in the most high footfall locations in central London. You must enjoy the buzz of a busy restaurant in full flow and remain calm and focused under pressure.
We believe in watching managers in action rather than reading a list of skills from a CV so we will invite you straight to trial where the Operations Manager will assess you on the floor.
Angus Steakhouse general expectations:
- Customer focused and capable of dealing with customers promptly and efficiently.
- Manage and staff the restaurant efficiently and effectively.
- Maximise the restaurants profitability through increased sales and controlled margins in line with company targets.
- Maintain high company standards with to both customer service and quality of food.
- Ensure high standards of cleanliness throughout the restaurant.
- Key holder who is responsible for maintaining relationships with local police.
- Compliance with all regulations and legislation including Health & Safety, Hygiene and Licensing
All employees within ATFC Ltd are required to work 48 hours per week which breaks down in to six shifts over five days with two days off. Please note ATFC managers are on closing shifts Fridays and Saturdays unless authorized to take off. Managers will also be required to work at least every other Sunday.
Angus Steakhouse benifits
- A good starting salary
- Training and development
- Excellent promotion opportunities
- Regular performance/salary review
- A discretionary bonus scheme, we really do like to reward excellence
- Free meals (while at work)
- Two days off together every week (business permitting)
- High Standards
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'