Restart Advisor - Trainer
The Restart Advisor (RA) is a pivotal role in supporting our participants who have been out of work for at least 12 months, to find sustainable employment. The RA will be integral in understanding and supporting participants needs to support a swift return to the labour market. This will include close working and liaison with multiple internal and external stakeholders, to provide tailored support to each participant.
The RA will manage a caseload of participants, ensuring they are supported and challenged appropriately to move towards lasting and meaningful employment. Following a diagnostic assessment, they will work through a comprehensive action plan with the participant to give them additional skills, identify transferrable skills and capabilities and building their confidence to return to sustainable employment.
As the Restart Advisor - Trainer, you will:
- Building effective and positive relationships with participants, working collaboratively, and challenging them to identify and overcome any potential barriers preventing them from returning to work.
- Ensuring that participants have an up to date and professional CV and, supporting statement and covering letter, tailored appropriately for each application.
- Providing job search support, guiding participants to register on appropriate jobs boards and ensuring their digital profiles are up to date and visible to employers.
- Supporting participants in preparing for job interviews, conducting mock interviews and assessment activity.
- Meet all monthly performance targets and Key Performance Indicators.
- Adding value to the overall participant journey by delivering employability skill interventions, e.g. interviewing, creating a CV, job searching, building resilience.
As our Restart Advisor - Trainer, you will have:
- Experience of working in a fast paced, evolving environment with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Experience of working in a performance target driven environment, such as business to business sales or equivalent.
- An adept communicator with the ability to persuade, influence and listen to others.
- Able to effectively network to build and maintain effective relationships internally and externally.
- High level digital literacy skills, and data accuracy skills, including strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and web-based communication technologies.
- A background of delivering interventions/workshops/training in a 1-2-1 and group work/classroom environment.
- Level 3 Access to Education & Training and/or equivalent competence/experience.
As an Ingeus employee, you will have access to a range of benefits including:
- A flexible working environment – work from home 2 days a week
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Life insurance
- Private medical care
- Company pension
- Online discount shopping
- Additional leave for personal development and community volunteering
- The opportunity to buy extra perks such as extra annual leave, critical illness cover, dental insurance, discounted gym membership, wellbeing services and more.
Part of international human services provider, APM Group, Ingeus is all about people and our mission is to enable better lives. We specialise in creating and delivering employment, health, justice, and youth services. Every day our teams across the UK help people improve their employment, skills, and wellbeing. We’re purpose-led, passionate and proud to work with our colleagues, customers and communities to drive social change.
At Ingeus, we value diversity and inclusion and actively encourage applications from everyone, including those that are underrepresented in our workforce. We promote equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, including a positive working environment. We are a Disability Confident Leader, a Mindful Employer, a Stonewall Champion, and we’re committed to the Armed Forces Covenant.
Please email us at if you have any queries relating to your application.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'