** Resourcing and Talent Administrator **
Working for a National business within the Engineering Sector offering Engineering Solutions to key clients and working on multiple projects simultaneously. To support the Resource and Talent Manager in providing an effective and comprehensive resourcing service throughout the company and deliver excellent standards of customer service to support the Company’s Corporate Plan objectives and vision and values.
To support the Resourcing and Talent Manager in the co-ordination of all areas of resourcing through to employment:
• Manage high volumes of communication and data flow throughout the recruitment process including end to end requisition management
• Be proactive in candidate care/communication
• Contract administration and on boarding facilitation.
• CV Sift and assessment based on specified criteria
• Maintain multiple channels of communication to ensure Recruiters/Hiring Managers/Candidates/preferred Recruitment Suppliers are working in partnership throughout the recruitment process.
• Take ownership of responsibilities and escalate issues within the team immediately in order to rectify problems.
• Coordinate interviews as required, with Hiring Managers/Agencies/Recruiters and candidates including booking interview rooms and facilities across multiple sites.
• Offer guidance on the recruitment process to ensure expectations are managed appropriately with hiring managers.
• Provide candidate feedback as required
• Coordinate the administration with 3rd parties for VISA applications
• Produce management information for reporting purposes from different sources and extract the information in the form of presentations i.e. PowerPoint for boards
• Advise managers and actively participate in projects to support the Resourcing and Talent Manager, such as competencies, young professional group (SPARK) and Assistant Technician scheme
• Administration of invoice processing
• Work collaboratively with other business areas to co-ordinate and support Companywide events end to end i.e. Careers Fairs, Work Experience, Graduate Assessments, Placements, Apprenticeship recruitment etc.
• Manage and administer the recruitment system (E-ploy)
• Co-ordinate all Contactor and Agency worker administration
• Keep internal systems and relevant tracking databases up to date and relevant
• Any other duties as required of the role
This is a great opportunity to get in to in-house recruitment. To apply we are looking for somebody who is incredibly organised and can multi-task. Great administration skills are a must as well as excellent communication skills.
WHAT'S ON OFFER...
£22,000 full time
If you are able to demonstrate the above, have the correct skills and would like to apply please send your CV to .
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"