We're on the lookout for an experienced Recruiter to join our group resourcing team within Whitbread. You will need to have a passion for direct sourcing and have previously recruited for head office functions such as HR, Supply Chain & Procurement.
Whitbread is the UK's leading hospitality company in the FTSE 100 including brands such as Costa Coffee, Beefeater & Premier Inn. By 2020, our goal is to achieve global system sales of around £2.5bn for Costa, and to increase the number of Premier Inn UK rooms to an incredible 85,000. There has never been a more exciting time to join Whitbread!
What you will be doing
- Create a seamless and positive experience for prospective candidates, managing the end to end process
- Proactively source candidates via job boards & LinkedIn, using keywords and Boolean search strings
- Generate leads and network through hired candidates to establish potential referrals.
- Post adverts on jobs boards, social media and career websites
- Support the Resourcing Manager in recruitment logistics, ie arranging interviews and updating our ATS
- Provide hiring managers with regular updates on the status of their positions
- Feedback to candidates on recruitment decisions, including making & negotiating job offers
- Co-ordinate & facilitate Assessment Days or recruitment events (where appropriate) to ensure quality and required volume of candidate attendance
What we are looking for
- Experience of direct sourcing for HR, Supply Chain or Procurement roles within either an agency or in-house environment
- Someone who thrives on finding candidates that others cannot
- Experience of using LinkedIn Recruiter and other social channels to proactively target and attract top talent
- A team player that thrives in an environment of responsibility and initiative
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- A self-starter who is driven to deliver
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"