As the Resourcing Coordinator, you will play a key role in supporting the KN Military and Government Business Unit with both internal and external recruitment. You will develop our internal recruitment process and find ways to identify suitable candidates for roles in a changing and challenging (but exciting!) environment.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Supporting the direct sourcing of candidates in conjunction with the central resourcing team, using a variety of tools including job boards, CV databases and LinkedIn.
- Proving support with CV screening and telephone interviewing for selected positions and campaigns.
- Actively reducing agency introductory fees by adopting proactive and innovative methods to address recruitments.
- Guiding and supporting line managers through the full recruitment.
- Processing, ensuring that eligibility to the right to work documentation is obtained at interview and that candidates are clear about the security vetting process.
- Updating the e-recruitment system where required.
- Facilitating assessment and recruitment events.
- Liaising with specialist functions including HR Shared Services, Payroll, Security etc to ensure the candidate on-boarding process is seamless.
- Supporting the recruiting manager to ensure that positive communication with the candidate is maintained from the point of offer onwards.
- Reviewing current processes and identifying opportunities in improve/streamline these wherever possible.
- Understanding the external factors that will impact our ability to recruit and retain quality candidates, including unemployment rates, benchmark salary data, local recruitment initiatives and competitor activity in order to advise and guide the business accordingly.
Your Skills and Experience
- Previous end-to-end recruitment experience using an e-recruitment system (preferably Cornerstone on Demand).
- Previous experience in warehousing or logistics recruitment would be an advantage.
- Strong administrative and advert writing skills.
- Understanding of employment legislation, particularly where this applies to the on boarding process.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Experience of CV screening, telephone interviewing and direct sourcing of candidates.
- Excellent communicator and team player, with the ability to build rapport at all levels.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise tasks to meet strict deadlines.
- Proactive approach.
- Attention to detail and high levels of accuracy.
- Flexibility to travel occasionally to support the requirements of the business.